Tall Height: Resource List
Books for Children
Ages 1 to 4
- It's Not Easy Being Big! by Stephanie St. Pierre, John Lund (illustrator) Random House, 1998
Ages 3 to 8
- Basketball Buddies by Jean Marzollo, True Kelley (illustrator) Scholastic Trade, 1998
- Butch and the Rooster by Judy Hess, Karen Small (illustrator) Focus Publishing, 1997
- Cork & Fuzz: Good Sports by Dori Chaconas illustrated by Lisa McCue Viking, 2007
- Cork & Fuzz: Short And Tall by Dori Chaconas illustrated by Lisa McCue, Viking, 2006
- Daphne Eloise Slater, Who's Tall for Her Age by Gina Willner-Pardo, Glo Coalson (illustrator) Clarion Books, 1997
- I Want To Be Much More Bigger Like You by Lauren Child Grosset & Dunlap, 2008
- Mr. Tall by Roger Hargreaves Econo-Clad Books, 1999
- The Giantess by Eveline Hasler Kane/Miller Book Pub., 1997
Ages 8 to 12
- Coping With Growth Spurts and Delayed Growth by James Fiscus Rosen, 2002
Compiled by Catherine Smith, MLS, medical librarian at the Family Health Library, The Children's Hospital, Denver, CO.
Published by RelayHealth.
Last modified: 2008-08-11
Last reviewed: 2010-06-04
This content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change as new health information becomes
available. The information is intended to inform and educate and is not a replacement for medical
evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a health care professional.