Sharing: Resource List
Books for Children
Ages 4 to 8
- Bargain for Frances by Russel Hoban Econo-Clad Books, 1999
- I Can Share: A Lift-the-Flap Book by Karen Katz Grosset 7 Dunlap 2004
- It's My Turn! by David Bedford, Tiger Tales, 2001
- Let's Share by Dana Meachen Picture Window Books, 2005
- Little Mouse and The Big Red Apple by A.H. Benjamin Tiger Tales, 2001
- Magenta and Me by Deborah Reber Simon Spotlight, 2000
- Mine! by Kevin Luthardt Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2001
- Mine! by Miriam Cohen Star Bright Books, 2005
- Mine, Mine, Mine! A Little Help With Sharing by Josie Yee Scholastic, 2002
- Stone Soup by Heather Forest August House, 2000
- Take Turns Penguin! by Jeanne Willis Carolrhonda Books, 2000
- That's Not Fair, Hare! by Julie Sykes Barron's, 2001
- Uncle Elephant by Arnold Lobel Econo-Clad Books, 1999
- What Mary Jo Shared by Janice Udry Econo-Clad Books, 1999
Compiled by Catherine Smith, MLS, medical librarian at the Family Health Library, The Children's Hospital, Denver, CO.
Published by RelayHealth.
Last modified: 2005-11-07
Last reviewed: 2010-06-04
This content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change as new health information becomes
available. The information is intended to inform and educate and is not a replacement for medical
evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a health care professional.