Head Injury: Resource List
Ages 9 to 12
- Elvin: The Elephant Who Forgets by Heather Snyder illustrated by Susan Beebe 2nd edition, Lash & Associates, 2005
- Head and Brain Injuries by Elaine Landau Enslow, 2002
Books for Adults
- Brain Injury and the Family: a Life and Living by Arthur Dell Orto 2nd ed CRC Press, 2000
- Brainlash: Maximize Your Recovery From Mild Brain Injury by Gail Denton Demos Medical Publ., 2009
- Children with Traumatic Brain Injury: A Parent's Guide by Lisa Schoenbrodt Woodbine House, 2001
- Living with Brain Injury: A Guide for Families by Richard Senelick 2nd ed HealthSouth, 2001
- The Journey Toward Recovery: Youth with Brain Injury by Joan Esherick Broomall, PA., Mason Crest Publishing, 2004
Brain Injury Association of America
1608 Spring Hill Road, Suite 110
Vienna, VA 22182
Compiled by Catherine Smith, MLS, medical librarian at the Family Health Library, The Children's Hospital, Denver, CO.
Published by RelayHealth.
Last modified: 2010-06-04
Last reviewed: 2010-06-04
This content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change as new health information becomes
available. The information is intended to inform and educate and is not a replacement for medical
evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a health care professional.