Cystic Fibrosis: Resource List
Books for Children
Ages 4 to 8
- Taking Cystic Fibrosis to School Cynthia Henry JayJo Books, 2000
Ages 9 to 12
- Cystic Fibrosis by Susan D. Gold Crestwood House, 2000
- Miguel and Sarah: Close Friends and Cystic Fibrosis by Andrea C. Dowell Children's Hospitals and Clinics (Minneapolis, MN), 1999
- Cystic Fibrosis by Judy Monroe LifeMatters, 2001
- Cystic Fibrosis: Handbook For Patient And Family by Daniel Markovich Emjays Graphics, 2008
- Living with Cystic Fibrosis by Susan Gray Child's World, 2002
Books for Adults
- Cystic Fibrosis: Everything You Need to Know by Wayne Kepron Firefly Books, 2004
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Family Affair by Jane Chumbley Sheldon, 1999
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Guide for Patient and Family by David M. Orenstein 3rd ed. Lippincott-Raven Publishers, 2004
- Cystic Fibrosis: The Facts (2 ed) by Anne H. Thomson, Ann Harris Oxford University Press, 2008
- Living With Cystic Fibrosis by Susan Gray Childs World, 2002
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
6931 Arlington Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
Web site: http://www.cff.org/
Educational, research and resource materials.
Compiled by Catherine Smith, MLS, medical librarian at the Family Health Library, The Children's Hospital, Denver, CO.
Published by RelayHealth.
Last modified: 2010-06-04
Last reviewed: 2010-06-04
This content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change as new health information becomes
available. The information is intended to inform and educate and is not a replacement for medical
evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a health care professional.