|You can help your child to feel safe and comfortable during their hospital stay. One way to do this is to bring their favorite toy or stuffed animal.
This is a list of things you might pack for your child’s hospital stay:
Bring a bag with all of your child’s medications, vitamins, and supplements to the hospital. The nurse or doctor will ask you what your child takes, and what doses. If you bring the bag, you can show them what your child takes.
- A change of clothes to return home in.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste. (toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, soap, and comb are provided if needed)
- Favorite comb or brush. Girls may want to bring hair clips or scrunchies.
- Robe (slipper socks are provided)
- Favorite story book.
- One or two toys. Pocket or electronic games are good.